Blog Archive
Sites I Enjoy
-
This Week on The Grid: Photoshop’s New Relight Layer & More - Terry White demonstrates the new Relight Layer in Photoshop Beta and explores several of Adobe’s latest AI-powered editing features in Lightroom. The pos...3 days ago
-
Dynamics of Colour Photo Contest Winners - One of the interesting things about the entries in this month's colour theme of “the dynamics of colour” is that so many of the strongest entries chose t...1 week ago
-
Ellen & Lazar - Captions coming soon! [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Elle...7 years ago
All photos are mine. Please, don't steal. Just ask. Powered by Blogger.
Featured Slideshow
Friday, August 13, 2010
Snakes!
I really hate snakes, but these were just too cool! I loved the bulky bulbs in the overhang and how the coloring of snakes matched the coloring of the bulbs. This is one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. Happy photo-ing!
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Photoshop CS4
Location: Upland, CA
Photo specs:
-Focal length: 55mm
-ISO: 1600
-Shutter speed: 1/10s
-Aperture: f/5.6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Photography by {michelle|kay}
- I'm new to photography and Photoshop, but I'm totally in love. Yeah, yeah, I love my husband and all, but my Canon and CS4--wow! Who knew that shooting photos could be so exciting. I love finding that perfect shot and find myself framing things in my mind wherever I go. My inspiration: Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Business Card Front
Prices and Packages
Packages and Prices:
TWO | $150, 4 hours
THREE | $350, 8 hours
FOUR | $500, 12 hours
Please call 909-964-9088 (leave message) or email me at michellekayphotos@gmail.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment