Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Sites I Enjoy
-
Using the iPhone as a Behind-the-Scenes Tool with Aundre Larrow - Learn how Aundre Larrow uses his iPhone to capture behind-the-scenes content and document the planning, setup, and creative process behind his photograph...5 days ago
-
Dynamics of Colour Photo Contest Winners - One of the interesting things about the entries in this month's colour theme of “the dynamics of colour” is that so many of the strongest entries chose t...1 week ago
-
Ellen & Lazar - Captions coming soon! [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Ellen & Lazar] [image: Elle...7 years ago
All photos are mine. Please, don't steal. Just ask. Powered by Blogger.
Featured Slideshow
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Whale Watching
Back in September, my sister took me on a Whale Watching excursion for my birthday! The irony is that we didn't see a single whale, but we saw a plethora of dolphins, seal, and Southern California smog (which we like to call "the marine layer"). It was so relaxing to be out on the boat just soaking up the beauty of the ocean. It's amazing how beautifully clear and blue the water is once you get a few miles away from shore! Here are some of my favorite shots...I took 614 so don't think this process was easy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Photography by {michelle|kay}
- I'm new to photography and Photoshop, but I'm totally in love. Yeah, yeah, I love my husband and all, but my Canon and CS4--wow! Who knew that shooting photos could be so exciting. I love finding that perfect shot and find myself framing things in my mind wherever I go. My inspiration: Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Business Card Front
Prices and Packages
Packages and Prices:
TWO | $150, 4 hours
THREE | $350, 8 hours
FOUR | $500, 12 hours
Please call 909-964-9088 (leave message) or email me at michellekayphotos@gmail.com







0 comments:
Post a Comment